Tuesday 4 March 2014

Catch up and future plans for blogging!

By focusing on my diet as my reasoning to post I am hoping I will post more - I feel really sad that I haven't been keeping this up this year as it's already March! So here is a brief update:

Graduation Party
All booked!! Room is amazing just organising the invites with Allie so I can send them out :) I can't bloody wait!!

30/30
With just over a year (OMG!!) left to complete my 30/30 - I need to get a wriggle on!! There will be a separate blog post to confirm how I'm doing but graduating and planning my trip to the states has covered a fair few points and....

Glastonbudget
One of my 30/30 is to go to a festival!! I'm not sure a festival is for me, I like the idea of the beer and the outfits and the burger vans but no necessarily the camping - So instead I am organising Glastonbudget....in my back garden... blasting the Glastonbury footage from the tele, put up a huge tent, get the Barbie on the go and a bin full of cans!!!  It's going to be AMAZING!! Plus is can be Brogan Beau's first festival experience ;-)

Geneva/Dubai
I have numerous trips booked this year to various places but these two are going to be my favourites - mainly because I have intentions of staying in Geneva for a few extra days so I can spend my Birthday in Switzerland and my Dad is going to fly out and meet me there.  I am also going to stay in Dubai for 5 extra nights as well to have a beach/chilled holiday.  I am going to go to the waterpark and may dune buggying but other than that I will lie by the pool with a book and work on my tan (in November!!).  With such a busy year ahead I am looking forward to a week of relaxing just before the chaos of Christmas!!

Lou's move
Great news!! My bestest buddy has returned to the land of Brum from Wolverhampton - meaning her and my little angel Brogan Beau are really close to me, I can pop in for tea and catch ups and cuddles with the bambino much more often now :-) exciting times!!

Ann Summers
Started a second job working for Ann Summers as a Party Ambassador - absolutely loving it!!  So much fun at the parties, I can't believe i'm making money out of it!!  Will keep you updated on my progress...

Diet/weigh in
So the diet - if this is anything to go by, it's definitely going well....


I have lost 9lb so far and I want it to be a stone by the end of March which is perfectly achievable (as I lost 6lb last week alone!!).  However, I am going to use my diet as a way to maintain my blog!!  By posting what I am eating everyday it will encourage me to post and as I can't stop talking, ever, it will inevitable ramble on into a post about my friends, work, travel etc!!

Starting tomorrow - let's see how this goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment