Monday 17 February 2014

Not so healthy week...

Well, I was doing well with the diet and exercise, that is until Valentines Day!! I decided it was 'Fuck the Diet Friday' which is fairness was going to be fine because I would spend a fair few hours in the gym over the weekend, or so I thought.....

So Friday night I go out with my two cousins for a meal and a few drinks, unfortunately neither the meal nor the few drinks happened... It was no meal and copius amounts of alcohol in the form if wine, cider, jagarbombs, you name it!! Aaaand this is how we ended up at 2am after inhaling what I was told was chicken kebab but in all honest could have been pigeon for all I knew!!!


However, the problem was getting to this point! I wanted to be in the photo so I laughed myself over Heather to get in, Heather in self defense put her elbow up and it cracking right into my ribs! I can barely breath without it hurting, coughing, sneezing, laughing or yawning are all out of the equation and I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest!!

So... I can't go to the gym, as breathing is an issue I assume exercise would be a bigger issue!!

So.... Do I then rest up for the rest of the weekend to ensure I'm 100% for the gym on Sunday - do I fuckery...

And so it begins again.. Drink after drink, followed by cheese and more drink:


Pain in the ribs has gone - or so I thought! Que Sunday morning, sitting up is a 20 minute job with a ridiculous amount of pain and a spinning sensation that can only be attributed to the 7/8/9ish bottles of wine consumed the previous night!!

However, regardless of all that.. I had a cracking weekend!! Now I just need to be really good on my diet because I can't exercise :( no more junk food for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment