Thursday 30 January 2014

Healthy week...

In trying to make up for my particularly drunk weekend last weekend I am having an extremely healthy week!! I will consume no alcohol this weekend and I have stuck to my diet really well all week... Now we just need to see if I've lost any weight!!


Anyway, to avoid drinking I am distracting myself with tele!! I am addicted to three new shows, Bitten (kind of a werewolf version of True Blood which I love!), Once Upon a Time (I have 4 seasons I catch up on) and Community (which I have 5 seasons to catch up on).  Therefore I should be kept busy enough to not want a drink :) fingers crossed!!

I have been stepping up my training with double Wobble sessions and Zumba classes, I'm aching from head to toe but it's a good thing and I feel great!!  I can see a different in the mirror and my stomach is soo much flatter than it was before and I'm not nearly as hungry as I usually get!! Finally, I found a brilliant range of food from M&S called Fuller Longer which are balanced carbs and high protein so they fit into my diet perfectly!! I had the Venison Meatballs with mash and braised red cabbage and it was amazing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment